Late Night Lobster


So we ate pretty late last night. As I had an important drink date with my lovely friend Leah and the equally lovely bartender, my friend Matty P.


I got home around 9:15 pm to find (to my pleasure) Josh cooking bacon! Leah had smartly advised me to send him a text that simply said "make bacon" so the dinner process would be well on its way! I roasted some potatoes and sunchokes in the leftover bacon drippings (that'd be a good band name....ladies and gentleman....Bacon Drippings!) I tossed my bity bit of lobster with a little mayo and S&P. Stacked it up on keiser roll with romaine, tomato, and the bacon and we were eating in no time.


I had been lucky earlier in the evening by managing to procure a delicious bottling of Oregon white wine. A blend of Muller-Thurgau, Gewurtzraminer, Pinot Gris, and Riesling. Wow, I have been hitting up the Oregon wine country this week! It was very tasty and organic! (Earth Day is next week)


We are no strangers of late night dining. Restaurant (and apparently wine shop) people have crazy hours; and if that late night meal consists of bacon, lobster, and sexy wine than all the better in my opinion!

Comments

  1. i really like this forum. its classier than facebook. This is Leah, BTW.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts