First Ever Blog

So here it is then~ my first ever blog posting. I suppose it should explain why anyone should want to read my insane ramblings in the first place!

Well, for starters, I love to cook and I love to eat. I love to drink wine, often.
I like to eat and drink wine and cook and laugh, all at the same time. And I adore talking about it. I want to share the things that make me happy, or not so happy. And if anyone cares to hear what I have to share then even better!
I work at a wine shop in Burlington, Vermont. Best job ever, though my pay checks pretty much go back into the shop. I'm married, two year anniversary coming up in June! And I just recently (February13th) turned 30 years old!

I cooked dinner last night for myself and my husband Josh. We had Spinach Fettucine with Lobster, mushrooms, and a Marsala Marscapone cream sauce. We paired with it a beautiful Chardonnay from the Dundee Hills in Oregon. Winderlea is the winery and the wines are absolutely amazing. Dinner was awesome as you might suspect, yay lobster! There wasn't a special occasion (just celebrating a good price on lobster). And we did have salad too, and though I usually make my own dressing I decided to crack open the Hidden Valley Ranch instead!

I have a little lobster left over (I can make food stretch pretty darn far) so tonight we are gonna have Lobster BLTs. Yes, it is as good as it sounds. I will post some pics.

Comments

Popular Posts